If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My life is going to change, Phase 1

This whole week, So much good fortune has been knocking on my door. Its like some times I dont know which to let in. All I can say is as a host, I would welcome my guess in as long as there is space to spare.

Yesterday, I met my best friend since I was 6 years old. I havent met him in 6 years also. Boy did we had a long time to catch up. He's always been my wing man. No kidding. We were the only two boys on the block and we did everything together. Climb walls, played boomerangs, and fly kites.

He saw the neighborhood change a lot. He even asked who house was up on the hill that block our old playground. Then he asked me ... "remember the time we had to pick up the boomerang at our neighbors house? I didnt get why he talked like he wanted to kill us". I look at him "Well you do know in Australia a boomerang is considered a weapon? Its no surpise he was threated when a boomerang crash his house!". And my typical friend would reply as he always did, "Oh yeah......thats why".

Tomorrow, Ill get a chance to see if I do have what it takes to be an engineer. Work in a Metropolitan place like KL. The Jams, The tolls and worse the heat. I hope I pass the second interview. The place is a nice place to settle down they say. Means its not a gold mine. But I think thats why I wanted to work there in the first place. Money ranks second to self satisfaction.

Now I began to calculate my propabilities on my future for 1 year, 2 years, 5 years and even 10. It seems now, I have to chose where I would live if I do seal the deal. Im trying to triangulate things according to my priority, market availability and future potentials. All I can say is, Im just laying out all the possibilities and looking at Which and whom be the best I invest it for the rest of my life. Work will change, traffic will be the same, money will come and go. But people who are with you, will be with you, and will be most important to you never change.

Ill stick to my beliefe that make things easy for others, and God will make things easy for you.

Good night.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home