If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Monday, January 12, 2009

The season starts

Back from the holidays, I am filled with passion and anticipation. A renewed hope to finish my study, then maybe have a chance for fortune and building a family. Maybe.

What ever it is. I am waking up really early nowadays.... ehem... if you call 8 am early... LOL. Anyway its a good start.

Looking at my personal milestone. I should be able to get married in march 2009. But I think im late in that sector. I have the Country to thank for. Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! *sarcastic*

Putting that aside. Count your blessings they say. Well I am. For one I know I am one step closer to settle down.

But looking at how some Malaysian prefer to have a grand wedding, I dont see the point in that. I believe that a Marriage is not the wedding. It starts with the wedding and last till you die. Or until you cant hold it any more.

Point is. If you blow everything on the wedding, and not continue to step up your efforts after the ceremony, for the sake of the marriage, then I dont think a grand wedding will be best for that couple.

Any way I got my life summed up really simple.

Do my work as fast as possible, then the faster I can earn my fortune.
Get my fortune and spend on a grand wedding, Then hope to god it never fails.....

Good nite.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home