If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank you 2008, Welcome 2009!

Happy new year!

I noticed one thing about 2008, its a perfect Sine cycle in my life, why? I'll tell you why.
If my initial entrance to 2008 was taken as a benchmark, the 0 level, I had my first quarter of the year going really well and waited for my graduation some where in March.

Then things got bumpy, and the graph of achievements went on a downhill curve.

I could see around June I was bailing things out, selling my car, selling all I had for a ticket home to Malaysia, I was back when I was in terms of anticipation and hopes, I lost them all.

The cycle went all the way till September where I learned my work had been accepted for publication, but it was the lowest point of the year knowing that I can't go to the conference.

Things got better as I entered October, with money coming in, friends showing up, and confidence started to build.

At the end of December, I got news my scholarship with MOSTI was approved. Things are looking upward for me this year it seems ;)

Here's a short graph on how it looks :) in 2008

















Any way, wishing everyone a happy new year :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home