If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cikgu Fizik?

A Busy Day?

Bangun early, I didnt even had time to see what was wrong with my mother. Instead, I had to rush to UKM, ridiculous. Stayed there today didn't get much done. But it seems some smart guys thinks this is the best way for them to monitor our progress.

Enough about that. At 5 I went out.

Did some revisions on what to teach. Boy things changed. Last time I did physics was in Bahasa, then Japanese now.... English. Honestly I dont understand half of the words. They are just another way to say some thing we already know.

At 6 im back home. Ate and went back at 8. And the class started.

I was nervous at first... of course. These kids wants what they are paying for. And I was honestly scared I cant deliver. I taught that the sylabus was short, I might finish it in one class instead of 4. Boy was I wrong!

After the class I drove back with a relief that I did a job well done. But tomorrows a brand new day! And what will be there instore for me tomorrow?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM , Blogger dayanaazhar:) said...

    well, glad that u teach physics now. and i actually have this one Q to ask abt physics, the chapter abt waves. i need to know whether creating small gaps in order to diffract the waves in a more evident ways, give any effect on a jetty? can we prevent a jetty from collapsing if we built some sort of gap to create diffraction? geesh, I am really confused about this topic. HELP!

     
  • At 8:00 AM , Blogger Dr-ai said...

    Well actually we diffract waves from the ocean so that the waves arriving to the jetty wont be so big. Apart from the depth of the sea is decreasing, causing waves to break, non diffracted waves will make the jetty worse. Diffracting waves at ports are called Wave breakers. They work by making the waves smaller. By using two layers of wave stoppers, one outer layer will make the first diffraction, then a second layar will have an opening at the point where the waves are weakest. Which can be calculated by the point of antinode, or Super positions.

    Hope this helps

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home