If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank you :)

I woke up, feeling like staying in bed the whole day. I dont know why. But when I did woke up, drank my morning Milo, I saw a figure from across the room, across the road, on the wall of the hill. A black long snake just dangled down the wall. I didnt take it seriusly, my eyes could be playing tricks with me in the morning. But later on the screams of my neibours confirmed my suspsion. There was a snake moving about. How big it is, remains a question. If I can spot if from 10 meters away, between the leaves, Its got to be longer than 1 meter. Black means its not a phyton, worries me even more. Phytons dont bite, But cobra does.

Took me a while to get to the office. But when I did arrive, I was greeted with a cake! How toughtful :) I didnt expect it at all. Friends made the day worth waking up to. So in short Id like to express my gratitude and to state that some times, you'll never know what happens in a day. So many surprises.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home