If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Simple things in life

I am quite depressed today, for the week maybe the months before. But in this exact moment I tend to take a break and look at what has recently made me feel better. One of it is receiving an honest thank you from my uncle, just because I help pickup his father, from the bus stop one morning. I didn't think much of the thing really, It was also my responsibility to pickup my grand father, but I think I understand why he thanked me. I would have thanked someone who picked up my father too.

I have this tendency to switch shoes. It helps me understand a given situation better. In this particular situation I would never know whats its like to thank my nephew for taking care of my father, coz he's not here anymore. The more I could feel how great full my uncle felt he still has a healthy father. The simplest things I did that meant so much to me, as it was for my uncle. And to this day, that short thank you is enough to make me feel valued and happy to be of assistance to my family.

I keep reminding my self theres a reason im here in Malaysia not Japan. And one of them is to help my family while I still can.

Indra Saying Good night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home