If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gain more!

Yay for the first time in my life I gain alot in malaysia well 3 kgs actually, but gaining is the whole idea behind it. Im officially over 50! wee! *victory dance* at this rate ill hit 60 in two years! *dance* that is if it doesnt accelerate... I wonder if I can stop it later.... *looks at belly* who cares! wee!

This is a good sign that I have made a good choice in my life. To let go is to gain! Dum di dum. Ok so now my next conquest is to make my wallets fatter I wonder if I can achieve that hmmm.
Maybe if I follow this simple rules that I have outlined for my self I can achieve it one day. When who knows!

1) Keep thinking that you have no money.
2) repeat number 1.
3) same as the above.
4) Girls are expert on spending money. Boys just dont know how to hold money.
5) Think of money and money will come to you.
6) No money no food! no food you go thin! diets dont fall under this logic.
7) Time is money. Money isnt time.
8) Money is root to all evil. The tree is only 1/3 rd of the roots. So keep the evil underneath the surface. muhahahhahahha
9) No matter how much money you have you cant buy love! So never expect love to be on discount!
10) If your not rich by now. You wont ever be, so get over it and dont waste money lar!

Indra saying good nite. And may you gain your happiness as I did gaining 3 Kgs. Good nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home