If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Quarter Life Crisis

Today was sad. Really sad. How sad? I declare a mental breakdown today. Totally. Drop down and stayed down.
Sad that I am doing my masters here. With what little resources that I have, I know id say my thanks later. But for now let me state what I have to say. Here I am today, having to run up a hill ride down trying to jump start this vespa that my brother wanted so badly, under the burning sun.

I did my best. I sat and said. I dont need this!
I dont need this!!!

so very true.
Thats what I feel for so long. Things that takes one day to admit that things are truly wrong in my life. Admit that I cant do anything to change it! Im dead helpless unless god gives his mercy and help me.

I dont need to come here! I dont need to care about this machine! I dont need to redo the program that makes my head dizzy! I dont need more things to remind me that Im doing things for nothing. Nothing ever adds up to logic!

I think Im just pressured coz its less than a month..... and the year is finishing. The only thing that I am proud of is graduating on time. But coming back. That meant nothing, hurts. No one cares bout it. Its not gonna help me find a wife. Its not gonna be any significance when Im going to find a job. And Im putting my self in a disadvantage as I go on my masters without going for PHD.

I need a break. I felt like running away. Maybe because I dont have my clear thoughts is why Im constantly in turmoil.

Honestly yesterday's question about Why am I single? I cant even find a suitable answer to topple the people asking it. Like the lame answer of "dont worry im not gay" or "Because I want to" or "Single is the way of life" all lame to me.... In short im lame.

I have to deal with this for a longer period of time. But for now Im happy I am safe after riding that vespa. I am still in one piece.

I am happy that I am eating better now. Im closer to home. But im years away from building my own home. That like any other things, needs more work.
Life is still a work in progress for me.
Good nite

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home