If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

Emotions are colors of the walls.... we slash them here and there and watch them fade.....

Hello. Long time no see. Well actually no write. Since the past post, Ive been busy, writing here and there pressured here and there. And one thing I dont work well under pressure. But I play well under pressure! LOL. That been said, some times I feel I have to tell my self dont ever make small cheaptalk targets in your life. Once you get them you tend to feel bored. Great big targets make you dull before you get them and after you get them you feel bored. But when you dont get them you hit your head on the keyboard and roll your face on it in frustration. So in short... No targets brings you adventure. Any target is torture. Getting your to your target doesnt make you any better than before.

Life is like this. Helping and going. Asking if your getting your money worth. Asking if you have earned whats actually given, doing with out thinking of the payment. And at the end of the month balance the bank books in hopes your out of the reds..... Is this what Life has becomed?

Bored, and lonely is a bad combination in any story. Bored coz the saying been there, done that comes into mind.

Where do I go from here? Maybe to over there. But more of the question of where. When Do I get there? Why the Hell should I go? But if its just to replace the boredom that has become of me Id be better here than any where else.

I think my lifes is just like scratching on a prison wall. Counting the days..... to what? I dont know. Just to count how many days have passed. Who knows maybe the scratches will fill up all the walls, up, north south west and east. Confined only in my mental mind. But some times confinedment will make us appreciate even more about the chances we will be given.

Till today, I feel, happy to be here. Sad to all the dreams that went up in flames, and still unsure of reality and how to accept it. Its like waking up. When we had a nightmare, we would be glad we are up. But if it was a wonderful dream we'd be angry it ended. But when you wake up from a dream that has gone up in flames with your own doings.... your just glad its over. Back to the drawing board.

As Ive grew, the echo of being independent becomes louder and louder. Never rely on any one but yourself. The more the people the least chance something is to get done. Ive seen that in my life. But I must say there were exceptions. Where we cant be Independent all by our selves. No man is an Island. And Time heals alls pains....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home