If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My life is going to change Phase 3

This whole month, Love is in the air :p n I love it! So what does that have to do with my life changing? Big things are happening and things are "falling into place". Yesterday, the interview wasnt so hopeful, so its okay. I spent the moment after that to value my present with my significant other. So I spent it all, coz Im never sure about the future. Let God decide. Thats what I was doing and thats what Im going to continue doing.

Today I wake up fresh and drank my morning milo, read the newspaper, its been like a whole month of darkness. Drama in politics, the economy and reading the numbers of people who got retrenched. Not knowing how important today's interview is. I got my self ready. The funny thing is.... every day is a brand new day. I slip in the same shoes as I put on yesterday, felt something different in my left shoe... thinking it was my old socks.... I place my hand to grab it out. To my surprise! Its a frog! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww The cold blooded frog was like a slime! i threw the shoe to the ground... washed my hands and look at my watch... I have no time!
Now since I am running out of time.... I have to battle a frog for my shoe! Yeah right *sarcastic* but I manage to get the frog out and soon I see the cats are ready for their meal and frogs were on their menu. Good Luck froggy!

Got my shoe and drove to the interview! hehehe and now I got the job! Wee in this time of uncertain economic situations, I could still get a job. I consider that fortunate. Thank God its a post I wanted.
Syukur.....
And that frog might have been a test to see how I handle unexpected surprises.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home