If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Manage your Week(weak)! or the week(weak) will manage you!

Hmmm its been a while. Its been good ;D. Im happier, I have so much coming in from all sides, like my investments, my PC repairs, my web designs, my image editing, my research, my teaching, my relationship :D. So much to be thankful of ;)

So where do I start. Ok for starters Id like to share my Experience being shot to death in a classroom.... I mean literally ... I almost lost my mind. I had to substitute teaching science for year 4 and 5 elementary students. I know Ive taught some japanese students at the same age group. But teaching that night... was a like micromanaging questions and suplying answers. So it wasnt that hard eh? Well try explaining what a dynamo is while some one in the back is farting out laud.... and since the room is air conditioned .... it didnt help. The kids are smart. They ask a lot of questions... problem is .. EVERY ONE ASKING AT THE SAME TIME!!!! I felt like shouting.., 1 At a time please! For an instant I felt how it was becoming the Speaker for the Parliment. I mean his words to describe members of the parliment all are like small school kids.... Ill say hes right.

At the end of the day I have increased my respect of school teachers, and I acknowledge that They are far superior than Lecturers dealing with "Intelligent and Morally sane" Students :) .....or I could be wrong....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home