If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Monday, September 01, 2008

Ramadhan

It's been a while since I wrote. I have good reason why I kept away. I was working. So far my efforts to sustain my self has not shown any sign of success. But I am keeping an open mind about things. Ramadhan is here. So that means Syawal is not far. I have not enjoyed the Ramadhan in Malaysia for 4 years. And now I am happy to be here. Things have changed. Prices have gone up. But the message of Ramadhan is the same. Remember others who are less fortunate, and be patient in your undertakings.

I did alot since I last wrote. Some personal land marks were on task that I taught was impossible to do, being done. One example was selling books, when I taught no one was interested. Instead I sold 50% of them in the couple of hours I was given. To me that was beyond my expectations.

I also knew how easy it is to talk to people. Esp if you just met them. No matter what race, gender or even age they are. I had the experience of meeting some nice people indeed since I came back.

Syawal isn't here yet, but I know its coming. For that I will prepare and endure this month.
I wish all the best to everyone esle who would also endure the fasting month, no matter where on earth they are. Selamat Berpuasa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home