If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

When Farting is a gift from above.......

Yesterday, On 11 of Sept, I felt hell in my tummy. Grumbling, twisting, and the pain! If only I could fart..... alas.... Gastrike! I couldn't burp, couldn't force any gas out from my behind and hitting my tummy was like pounding on a drum! And worst is I felt every bit of the energy being pushed troughout my skin......

It was this time that I learned, and prayed..... if only I could fart away the pain~~~~~!

Things went really bad, I can't even hold on to the pain in the hospital,. Ive been to emergency rooms several times. But this was the first time I the one who needs the help. It really amazing that some small muscles twisting is enough to make my whole body twist.

First thing the medic gave me was the white liquid to help the gasses inside of me. Boy... they couldn't make it taste any better... Did I told you I hate liquid medicine? If I have a choice to choke on a pill.... I rather take my chances with the pills rather than Liquid medicine that taste really-really bad!

Drinking that didn't help me ease the pain... like any medicine it takes time. But it did help me by giving another problem to handle. The foul taste of the white liquid didn't stick long, the stomach ache hit back and as soon as I knew it... I didn't even remember the foul taste.

Then as I was getting better a nurse came... with all the needles.... I said to my self.... urm .. Im fine thank you .... so can we skip the needles?

No luck with that..... and as soon as I know it.... I have the IV drips going into me. One thing I knowticed was how fast it was dripping. Beside me came a guy who fell of a ladder while painting... broke his feet, and had some bruises... and I had my eye on his IV drips. He's started before mine... but Hes still like quarter empty! Mine was like half empty!

It could be just me but watching Dr HOUSE too much makes me worry about how IV drops and air bubbles can kill. The last thing I want is having to pass away because of some thing else while I was admitted for some thing else... ya know? But it didn't matter much... the pain from the tummy was making "crossing to the light" aint a bad option.

But I think I had worse days.... this will just be one of those days that Im sick in pain... and im glad that the doctors could understand my language... unlike in Japan.... to understand me they will take my blood and poke me here and there.... only to tell me after 2 hours... nothing is wrong....
But here..... after two hours in the emergency room...... A fart came...... and I felt NORMAL again!!! I farted WOooooooo Hoooo!

But the people beside me didn't feel the same... hehehhehe It wasn't as silent as I taught it would be.... but hey.... I didn't smell anything >.>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home