If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Tick tick.... Was it that long ago?

Hi guys, hi fellas, Ive not have the time to scratch here for some time. Until that sumthing reminded me how long it has been. My Back is in pain again..... Weeee! This only means I have been pushing myself a little bit too hard. How hard could it get eh? What am I pushing my self so hard to achieve? Last time I had this much back pain, it took me serious time and discipline to get me up and running again. I remember how I got through it, but I forgot how I got into it. So if I recalled last time I had this was because I was pushing to get a journal publish. Well I achieved that, but frankly speaking, not much use has come from such pain staking hardship that I can sit back and say its worth it.....

But maybe not this time. This time its a far modest target, to built a family, it will be worth it. Start on the right foot, even though that my back is breaking today, I know it just means I have to adjust my burden and use effective force and pressure to hold the things I dear most, up high.

High in the sky,
high above my head,
Yet so close to heart,
I am not afraid to do the leg work,
The pay is so worth it.

Sacrifice is never easy,
But they will come some day if not today.
Shy out or keep on going?
Shy out is not my thing.

So bear this pain,
use the force,
Ill long for the day,
When I say,
I am yours....

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM , Blogger acidz said...

    kalau blh kan, org mmg nak abg jadi semua yg abg nak...abg nk jadi pilot ke, sum1 dlm F1 ke, org harap sgt blh tlg abg capai semua tu.... tp....org x blh nk tlg....realiti ni mmg sgt kejam... org hanya blh cintakan abg n bg sokongan utk semua usaha abg capai ape yg abg nk dlm life ni.... org susah hati bile tgk abg susah, org sedih tgk abg sakit....kalau blh, org harap abg x perlu usaha sekeras tu...tp org x blh halang abg....sbb abg mmg hardworking.... sbb tu, org seboleh-bolehnye xnk mtk ape2 yg myusahkan abg.... sbb org tau, kalau org mtk smtg, abg akan usaha sgt....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home