If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My life is going to change, Phase 4

Today is a landmark achievement in my studies. Ive completed the requirements needed to finish masters. Enough publications and therefor I should concentrate in the software then to the thesis. As I was making my power point presentation I saw how much progress has been done for the past few month. Id have to say, working and doing masters is much harder than I taught. But then again I have no choice. Its a string of events that unfolds during my pursuit of education.

On my professional side however, I have made a big change in relocating my self. Freeing myself of 2 hours of commuting to only 20 minutes perday. Not bad if id say so myself. Of course it reminds me of how close it is as being in Fukui. But theres a difference, Im pretty much closer to home. I am still able to go back on the weekends.

Ill see how this helps me. And Ill be giving it a try for a little more time. If its ok I think Ill just continue :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM , Blogger FeiYian Yoong said...

    This might be a bit late. But, ganbatte on your thesis!!! You can DO IT!! You are Dr. Indrevil! Nobody can beat you!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home