If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Friday, May 29, 2009

3 months payslip!

Weee I made it! I have 3 months payslip already!!!! thats one of the requirements to get a loan! oh wait???? I had a vision of not taking any loans ever! hmmm so how to do? I know that the more you loan the more interest you pay.... Oh well I believe in living withing my means. And I intend to follow it.

A Capricorn is not interested in the show of wealth but wealth it self. Hmmmmm

Also there a popular malay saying taught to me from my mom..... "Ade dua jenis orang. Satu yang jadi kaya. Satu yang buat orang Jadi kaya!" hmmmm takle dua dua ker???? or nape kena jadi hanya satu? hehehhehehe

Oh well on the third month...... SPA called me for an interview. This is not something I planned. In short its an unexpected surprise. After talking to the people close to me... it turned out it could be a blessing in disguise. I have yet to see how its gonna be in my favor. But we'll see.

So far Ive checked my name is already expired in the SPA database. Then why the hell did I get this letter???????
Perplexing.... and puzzling! JPA out to HUNT ME?????? Oh hell no!

I think the Government is out to get me! ..... Argh why cant i run like in Japan.... when they police ask you anything in Japanese just answer.... "Watashi wa..... Nihongo wo TABEMASEN".... and they surely let you continue your journey....

Why? it literally translate as ... "I dont eat Japanese!" / "Bahasa saya tak boleh makan".... or the popular saying ... bahasa jepon saya tak boleh cari makan..... errr sumthing like that.... But hey it got me out of trouble more than once! kihkihkihh Artificial Idiot saves the day!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM , Blogger acidz said...

    143!

     
  • At 12:25 AM , Blogger FeiYian Yoong said...

    HAHAHHA, watashi wa nani o zenzen tabemasen. I almost got caught once for not stopping b4 a STOP sign. Kat Malaysia, STOP sign kan means go faster. Bad habit. That happened during my freshman year. So, I just started speaking Malay. Polis tu let me go. kikikiki~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home