If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back to BASICS

Its strange that I am back in studying BASIC after 6 years of leaving it. Its fun though. Such simple programs could be programmed with ease. But sadly not the kind of program I have to do. Well I haven't got access to my desk yet. I guess that's for next week. For now. I am still mobile.
At the end of the day. I find my self happy looking at the blue sky with white clouds. And also I am glad, having my family in the car on the way back. All three of us. So far what else can a man ask for?

BASIC it is.... BASIC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home