If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Monday, July 07, 2008

Catch Up with me!

Hi Guys, Surprise!

That was today's topic.
The surprise I got was looking at the robot I was assigned to.... Damn I knew we were behind.... never taught it was this behind...

Any way here is what happen in my life finally I wanted to write it back.

I went suicidal.
Gave every thing up....
EVERY THING that was ever important to me.... the things that made me, me.... The things that made my mind sound and any thing that I have ever invested upon.

People say a man is known by what he keeps... well the only things I kept are the memories. And boy am I cheap. I do this to remind me that money, may it be the reason I could not go on for my studies, are the same damn thing that is making me do things. And of course the thing that I wish I do not miss. But deep down I know I am missing the bucks that I kept so hard.

My transition from Japan to Malaysia was hard.... rock hard.... but it was lighter considering I might have lost my wealth.... but at least I keep saying to my self, I am not in dept. Not in a MAJOR dept.

I was however welcomed warmly by people back home. Making me say to my self welcome home Indra, welcome home.

Now I have to salvage my life. Some of my friends have already adapted to the life back here, I however was about 2 month late.

That two months was in my history, two months of PURE HELL. More things happen and decided than the whole 4 years i was in Japan. I taught AAJ was hell of two years.... boy I was wrong.

So since I have felt how hot hell is... its sure a hell lot of better me here in Malaysia that is for sure. AMIN.

Last week, Good news came. With in that two months of HELL, some thing came through. And next problem is how the hell im gonna get back to JAPAN? in September? Im already broke out my behind.... how the hell am I going to get back there? So its some thing I have to settle soon but not now.

In the meantime I need a robot to conduct my research, sadly I have just got a hold of it today. It needs a hell lot of work to implement my system, but if I do get it... its just a proof that I can do things I hate. The question is ... how quick can I do it?

Till next week, This is me saying..... Welcome Back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home