If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Second Chances :)

Today marks another milestone of my life. Time to repay all the kindness and love and support my loving wife who has been restless in taking care of Aqil and me. During the night I felt worried about today, Aqil would be left alone at home with out his mommy or daddy, and im worried about his safety. I took for granted that my wife would be a house wife. Its so convenient to have her home watching aqil and the other kids. Well today, it was a test of faith. And I let go of every thing and let Allah handle every thing.

It made me wonder about second chances. I believe that life is a chance that Allah gave for us to feel and act upon it. We are given the chance to correct, to learn and to feel. Allah will then take away all the things that was given to us, only to resurrect us in akhirat to give us the second chance to live for eternity. Then and only then would we cherish out given chance, and be truly great full.

Anyway, at the end of the day, I parked my car and waited for my son and lovely wife to return. Nothing else has ever felt better than seeing them both safe and smiling as I picked my son out of the car and hug him tight. I am glad she got a second chance. I pray she'll make it through, and that she'll excel to be the best. Now its my time to repay her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home