If walls could speak....

This is a personal blog regarding my own views and experience. Primarily to mirror myself in time. You are welcomed to read, but you may need more insight to understand whats in here. Life can Push us around, it can also play you around. We all have difficulties in life, but some time its best to reflect on what we ourselves has gone through to understand the magnitude of our journey in this short life. Enjoy! :)

Friday, December 04, 2009

Ctrl-Z

What if you were the one asked to be replace? Its like your very existence is insignificant. You drop some one else will replace you, its like.... knowing theres no purpose for you to be there where you are at that very moment.......

No one to blame but your self...

im so demoralized......
i once said.......
problem dont come alone..... they come in bundles..... huhuhuh
so true, so true.

I make mistakes, im not perfect.The only thing i can be perfect is perfectly dead.... I can never fail doing that..... Sadly... I wont live to tell the tale....

How do I say Im sorry.... meaning Im sorry... but sumtimes.... being silent says more .....

technology helps.... those who need them the most... But I wonder will it help me now?I cant be 2 places at once... being here and there,.... but lately, I dont even remember where I am.....

Some one told me I dont know how to hide my feelings.... coz I show it ever so clearly....

But do I show when Im silent?

two years ago... I corrected an algorithm that punishes wrong individuals without giving a second chance. It works but the results are pitiful....

I say... give them a chance, classify the errors accordingly, measure the performance, and only reward those who deserve..... Surprisingly it works wonders.

I fail to introduce that in my life..... coz i believe that humans are far more complex yet they follow the simplest of things in life...... oh sh!t.... i have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home